Hybrid PVP
April 18, 2024, 02:01:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To Hybrid Pvp Have Fun.!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Vote Donate Staff List Login Register  

andrew's mod app.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: andrew's mod app.  (Read 309 times)
andrew

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2011, 11:11:27 am »

What is your experience in being a Moderator? i have been a moderator for 8-9 different servers, and co owner for 5...

Why do you want to become a Player Moderator?i want to become player mod becuase i think i will make a great edition to the staff. i am a very chill person and am very nice. i respect everyone.

How have you helped HybridPVP members?i have helped hybrid pvp players by showing them around the map, wats in the teles. explaining how to get items. and have told them to follow rules

How many hours a day do you play?there is a certain amount of time that i will play going in this list:
very busy:1-2 hrs
busy:3-5 hrs
not so busy:6-8 hrs
not busy at all:as long as i want!!!!! Cheesy which is very long like 10-12 hrs.

Do you follow the rules?yes, i follow the rules very well. i really want this server to progress especially how amazing it has turned out. :DD plus great and nice staff always makes me wanna help all the servers.

Contact Details:u can contect me 3 ways:
facebook:andrew radawiec (condom is in the pic)
and in-game:andrew

Other Information: other info will be my experience in being staff.....mod:6 times,admin: 5 times,c0 owner: 4 times. i have gotten all those staff spots for being active!!!

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: